Hyperactivity

Name: Hyperactivity
Level: 2
Type: Passive
Damage Cap: 125
Description: MiniVolt's very presence in the dual mind grants both himself and Voltman with extreme hyperactivity. Normally this is simply annoying, but Shigeru recently used a process upgrade to change this unfocused energy into a system that can be used for extreme bursts of speed when needed during battle.
Effect: Can make two actions a turn "Hyperactive". Hyperactive actions add either a free dodge or increased accuracy.

Note: This sig will not be upgraded until I collect every other process upgrade, at which time I will upgrade it to three hyperactive actions a turn.
(Bump)
So essentially, it gives you either two extra Swordplays, or two Snipes a turn?
Or one of each...
But yeah.
Plus, I'm not upgrading this but once. Or never. Because something like this shouldn't be upgraded. >_>
(Bump?)
See, my conflict is this:

You yourself admit that this is very powerful. I'm not sure if this could warrent a level 2, at least as worded.

Think about it, you currently have four actions. If you used this, along with Swordplay, You'd get four attacks and three dodges. Three dodges is usually enough to make you nigh unhittable. I'm afraid if I pass this, I'm essentially granting you invincibilty.

How about this: Those Hyperactive actions essentially emulate Swordplay and Snipe. As in, you can only get the free dodge on a melee attack, and you only get the accuracy boost to a ranged attack. You can't really pick and choose which does which, short of which actions are Hyperactive.

What do you think?
Hm...
That's not really what I was planning to do with it, actually. See, I was thinking that he'd attack so fast with a MELEE attack that he would have higher accuracy.
How's this for effects:

Can use two Hyperactive actions a turn.
Hyperactive actions can only be applied to Melee attacks.
Hyperactive dodges cannot make the total amount of free dodges in one turn exceed (# of Actions)/2 (rounded up) a turn.

Okay?
Okay, we'll see how it goes.

Tentatively approved, but if it becomes a problem, we'll meet back here.
Agreed. And just so you know, I won't really be using non-free dodges, either, unless I just boost the accuracy with both actions.
After discussing it with Pally, I've decided to debuff this sig to an activated sig instead of passive.

Name: Hyperactivity
Level: 2
Type: Activated
Damage Cap: 125
Description: MiniVolt's very presence in the dual mind grants both himself and Voltman with extreme hyperactivity. Normally this is simply annoying, but Shigeru recently used a process upgrade to change this unfocused energy into a system that can be used for extreme bursts of speed when needed during battle.
Effect: Can make two actions "Hyperactive" (Either accuracy boost or free dodge). These actions do not have to be used on the turn this sig is activated. 3 Turn CD, after all hyperactive actions have been used.
As I have been told, this Signature Attack is OHHH-KAY.

UR GOOD.