Rai's 1st sig lvl 2

allrighty then,i finally gots the monies to get this damn thing so here we go. Oh, and thanks again for helping with this druid.

Level: 2
Name: Odoru Hi no Kaze, kira. (flurry of dancing flames kira)
Description: In a flash of flames that resemble the shape of cherry blossoms, Kenji transforms into a reddish haired female navi.
Summary: changes type and element into fire/breaker. Lasts until overridden or battle is won.

Now if this were to pass, would i have to add in an extra section on the profile page?
Hm. Very simple, and I honestly can't see where one might call hax on this, given that it's devoting an entire lv2 sig to it. Is this sooo hard to approve? :/
Yes, you will need a personality/apperance for the new form.

And, you still need a cooldown for the sig. You can't just 'override' this to change back to elec/wind whenever you want, you'll have to use the sig again, after the cooldown ends.
how about a 1 turn cooldown? or if thats not enough, then make it last for 3 turns.
alrighty then, heres the profile for her:

Name: Kira
Element: Fire
Type: Break
Appearance:Kira is one inch taller than her alter-ego Kenji, and slightly curvier. The main difference between the two is that she sports two kitsune ears along with a tail. She wears the exact same clothing as him, but red in color with a sakura flower as a decal. She is slightly more muscular than Kenji as well, being well toned incredibly strong. The only real physical flaw among her is her flat chest, she is often ridiculed for her lack of cleavage right before punching them in the face. She has short reddish-pinkish hair parted across her face. Overall she looks like an even more effeminate looking Kenji,(seems impossible don't it?), with ears and a tail.
Personality:Kira is a very loud and energetic individual, she is very rash and impulsive. She tends to act first and think later, leading her to cause much mischief. She is very violent for an innocent looking girl, and has no concept for the phrase "collateral damage." She enjoys brawling and prefers hand to hand combat, often forgoing ranged chips in general. Kira is a fangirl by nature, often drooling over any potential yaoi situations.

Custom Weapon: Kira wears two spiked metal-plated gloves on both hands.

oh and as a side note, yes the fox is cliche, but she's based off of another character I frequently use, heres a pic
soooo.... any other admins wanna throw in their two cents?
What Steve means... actually, not really applicable.

You can't use this and revert in the same turn. If you revert, you can't use this for... 2 turns.

So 2 turn CD, starts at revert.
Cannot use and revert in same turn.

Agree to those, and you be approved.
huh, ya know i never really thought of that, hmm that could be hax... right what you said sounds pretty good. So by what your saying, i have to stay in that form for two turns before i can convert back?
also would i have to come up with an explanation for why he suddenly has a golum/smeegal complex?
k... so if theres no other objections... hows this for a finished version:

Level: 2
Name: Odoru Hi no Kaze, kira. (flurry of dancing flames kira)
Description: In a flash of flames that resemble the shape of cherry blossoms, Kenji transforms into a reddish haired female navi.
Summary: changes type and element into fire/breaker. Lasts until overridden or battle is won, 2 turn cooldown starting after form is overridden.

any qualms? no? yes? i don't want to be pushy, but im kinda anxious to go busting w/ nachoman.
Yeah, Demon worded it way better. I'm not a master sigsmith like most of the admins, though.

Approved.