Lv 1 Edit: The Good

Well, apparently I get a complimentary edit of The Good because Demon transcribed the Wind-type's Gust off it. I held out on this foremostly because I had no idea what I wanted in its stead until now.

Cap is 100 (or is it 110 with the first signature attack included?)

Lv 1:The Good

"How did you know which one was goin' to shoot first?"

"Well, that one in the center: he had a flap holster and he was in no itchin' hurry. And the one second from the left: he had scared eyes, he wasn't gonna do nothin'. But that one on the far left: he had crazy eyes. Figured him to make the first move..."

Passive ability: At the start of every turn, Triggerman freely designates a single target as his priority. All gun chip attacks directed at this target receive +10 damage, stackable on multi-hits, an accuracy boost, as well as an IC attack speed boost.

Triggerman may not designate more than one priority target at a time. However, if the damage dealt to a designated target would delete them, Triggerman may designate another target in the same turn, and additional ones in the same fashion.

-Triggerman must reload his weapon with the use of an action every six-shots. Attacks that constitute the use of a bullet are normal attacks, gun chips, and additionally chips ending with '-shot', '-blast', as well as any other ranged chip that would logically (as dictated by the chip's description) originate from the revolver. It should be noted that only chips officially designated as gun chips receive the priority-target damage bonus. However, all chips that originate from the revolver receive the other benefits against 'the target'. Failure to reload results in the inability to use any of the aforementioned attacks.

The count will be recorded in combat summary, as well as in-context (as I have consistently done).
Bump.
... equivalent of 1 action, 60 minimum damage, around 1 turn CD...

... along with IC speed boost, accuracy boost...

Oh, +10 free damage from PU2...

You're slightly over, I'd say. Lose the accuracy boost and I think we'll be good.
I assume I'll be able to put in the accuracy boost when I get more process upgrades, so that's fine Demon.
Righto. Tentatively approved.