Cheshire.EXE

In case I haven't blathered nonstop about this in the chat, here's the deal; I've run out of gunpowder. Gunner was a shaky character made in an ungodly hurry, and any inspiration I once had for him has been promptly shaken off. I had much the same problem with Swift, and we all see what will soon befall him. Gunner will go out in more of a whimper, however; when Arco recovers the late thief's PET, Gunner will not be inside, and Cheshire will have taken up residence. I have a reason for this, but it's loaded with subplotty goodness, the chocolate crust and creamy filling of which make me reluctant to disclose it.
Navi
Name: Cheshire.EXE
Element: None
Type: Wind
Appearance: Cheshire, at first glance, is exceedingly odd, even with the variety of navi seen nowadays. This impression continues at the second glance, the third, and everything else proceeding in that fashion until one grows used to her, which is difficult to do. The first thing one notices is the emblem on her chest; though unconstrained by the metallic ring-pedestal that the conventional navi's emblem is mounted upon, one can only guess that it truly does represent her. However, it is an odd representation, and an abstract one; A red crescent become a stylized arch, with three spines protruding from the top of the arch at clockwise angles to the arch itself. The odd symbol is emblazoned upon a loose black shirt with the sleeves missing. Certain parts of this shirt seem haphazardly sewn together, with thick white thread, no less! Her pants are a little more suiting of a navi, tight and seamless, in the same black aside from a single white band on the right thigh. A thick industrial chain, possibly of silver or steel, winds around her waist, falling loosely in the back somewhat like a tail. In fact, if one is observant, one notices that the chain can even move like a tail, mimicking Cheshire's mood. Below the knees, her legs are covered in a pair of dark metal greaves and metal-plated boots. Her arms bear many bracelets, nearly covering half her forearm. Her left arm bears a strange marking: a red zigzag pattern down its length, impaled with a constant red line. This arm is strangely limp; though unusual for navis, it appears that she is unable to move this arm. A large watch on a black leather band rests around her neck, with the clock face positioned on the back of her neck, and it seems to keep impeccable time. Jaw-length silver hair nestles a pair of black-furred ears, like those of a cat or a wolf.
Personality: Cheshire is sarcastic, brash, and cheerful; an odd combination that can sometimes leave one wondering if she's quite insane. She never seems to become depressed, regardless of the situation. She can be oddly pensive at times, though. When she talks, she is often cryptic, wordy, and sarcastic, though not in a malicious way. She is very blunt, and often seems amused while pointing out something's flaws. She seems self-motivated, not relying on Arco for much other than chips.
Custom Weapon: Gleipnir - This weapon, usually wound around Cheshire's waist, is a silver chain of indeterminate length. It seems to become as long as is needed. Attached to its links at various parts are various charms. There seems to be no real rhyme or reason to their arrangement, and the charms seem to come from every culture, to ward or benefit anything; metal rings, spell tags, various symbols wrought or carved. She uses it like a whip, although she's equally proficient at using her limbs to fight. For a charged shot, the chain takes on life of its own and lashes at its victim.
Special: Chesire, ever true to her name, is able to disappear at will. While concealed, she cannot be found by most conventional means. However, she is unable to do so during times of severe stress. ((Fancy talk meaning this is RP fluff which I'll rarely use, and never during battles, events, or any other situation where such stealth would give her an unfair advantage. To further guard myself against cries of "HAX," unconventional means can be used to detect her while concealed, perhaps even some mundane ones. Bottom line, this is only fluff, and provides no mechanical benefits whatsoever.))
Signature Attack: Blessed One - Cheshire's chain moves to bring forward a certain portion of the Gleipnir, a four-pointed golden charm which glows brightly for a moment before passing that radiance on to Cheshire. As the glow recedes, Cheshire suddenly seems different; Docile, kind, but strangely powerful all the same. A radiant halo of light frames her face, lending an element of divinity to the image. This takes no actions to activate. She gains +10 to all attacks made that turn, not stacking for multihits, and all attacks 15 damage or under have a one-in-four chance of being reflected.
((Man, I hate writing up Personality before I RP the character in question; expect a revision once I've broken her in. Assuming, of course, everything's in order.))
((YARR.
<shells out 300 Gald>
<gets a Bumpstick>
Tiem to slay tha Gananon!1!))
Where is Arco's registration?
Hmm. Sig attack seems powerful, but I'll let it go because I know that you won't abuse it.

Approved!

Yada yada, you know what you doing.