2.0 Fusion Force

Fusion Force: 2.0A — Cap: 120 (75+15+15+15)

Subsystems and schizophrenia aside, Rass' main body is still a mystery even to Suien. Early attempts at tinkering and modifying the fusion navi's fluid black body ended in failure, mainly because the body would flat-out reject any direct upgrades, as though it had a mind of its own. Even attempts at upgrading the core functions were met with resistance mostly due to the fact that Rass' body contains not one, not two, not three, but FOUR distinct cores that had to be simultaneously modified, and even when that was done, the overall capacity for expansion was decreased by a factor of four. In frustration, Suien simply used the process upgrades to increase the memory capacity of the R.A.S.S. system, doing little more than increasing its short-term storage capacity.

Little did he know that this act of laziness would be just what the doctor ordered.

With an expanded memory capacity, Rass gains the ability to "fuse" himself with any peripheral data that doesn't contain an additional core (due to the fact that core data takes up a prohibitively large amount of memory). By analyzing and assimilating this "junk" data, Rass can perform a number of useful tasks...

Techniques under the designation of "Fusion Force" are skills that transform absorbed data into offensive augmentations. Rass can either release the absorbed data in a powerful stream of destructive energy, or synthesize crude, yet effective temporary upgrades to a navi's buster using absorbed materials.

Turn 1:
-Does not count as a signature attack
-Can be used alongside any Fusion technique for no additional actions
-Absorbs obstacles on the field or defeated viruses. Obstacles add half their current HP to Fusion Points (FP) and defeated viruses/navis add half their max HP.
-FP absorbed if this signature attack is used alone is capped at 100 (if used with other fusion techniques, cap becomes their combined cap.)

Fusion Force activation: (costs one action, one of the following happens, all FP is used)
-(Fusion Flare) Deals (FP) non-splittable damage to one opponent this turn. This attack can gain the elemental property of any absorbed virus. CD=(FP/20, rounded up)
-(Fusion Boost): Adds (FP/20) points to any navi's buster stat (attack, rapid, OR charge) for this turn only, rounded down. Points may be distributed in any way between the three stats. No stat may be raised above 7. CD = (Number of points boosted by Fusion boost +1)
Not going to lie, I'm not that awake today. Some of my points might be strange.

1. Aren't you constantly going to be at 100 FP? As in, won't you enter battle with 100 FP, if you had absorbed a bunch of stuff last battle?
2. Fusion Boost looks useless. Maximum damage raise = 7 x 7 x 4 - 4 x 5 x 4 = 116. With a Charged Attack. And an additional action. On top of all the Buster Upgrades you had to have gotten.

So some clarification:

You passively absorb data as you go? Or you actively say "VAC VAC GOOOOO" and drain stuff in?
Apologies for my lack of clarity, since I too was partially asleep when writing these up

1: FP restarts at the end of every battle.
2: At the moment, yes, I will only be able to increase buster stats by 5 total points. However, since this signature attack grows and can be combo'd with fusion armor's cap, I can increase a total of 10 (200/20) points (at the cost of an 11 turn cooldown, of course) This technique is used to buff players with buster-based signature attacks and the like. (Though what would you say about buffing the buster cap to 8?)

Clarification: Rass spends 1 action to absorb any amount of things and restore his FP pool.
I'm afraid I can't let you do that, Fox.

Yea, the 200 HP Barrier with all kinds of shenanigans, along with the possible superblasts make me hesitant to approve this. Needs lower absolute caps on output, or make it harder to absorb stuff.

I'm leaning towards harder to absorb stuff. Wanna put it so you absorb 50% of HP for both types of absorption and see how it goes?
That'll work.
The ads are trying to sell me force gauges.

Summary:

1 action to absorb stuff. Most likely with other Fusion Sigs.
Absorbs half of Max virus HP, half of Object HP

1 action to use Fusion Force, with FP cap currently at 200.
a. Fire blast at current FP. CD = damage/20.
b. Boost Buster Stat of any Navi by FP/20, distributed any way. CD = stat boosted +1

That sound right?
Yes indeed. Also note that if the 200 cap is used for either Armor or Force, cooldown is applied to both Armor and Force.
<<;

Noted.

And thus, Fusion Force is tentatively APPROVED.

...Rass is gonna be like, Luigi. With his giant vacuum. ;~;
Fusion Force:

Fusion Force activation: (costs one action, one of the following happens, all FP is used)
-(Fusion Flare) Deals (FP) non-splittable damage to one opponent this turn. This attack can gain the elemental property of any absorbed virus. CD=(FP/40, rounded up)
-(Fusion Boost): Adds (FP/20) points to any navi's buster stat (attack, rapid, OR charge) for this turn only, rounded down. Points may be distributed in any way between the three stats. No stat may be raised above 7. CD = (Number of points boosted by Fusion boost/2)
Yep.

Approved.