ZOMG! 2.0!

2.0a] Skill Up

Seraphim receives skills allowing him greater movement and better adaption to circumstances as well as aid his allies and go to the defeat foes more easily with a greater range of skills. They are all listed under the same cooldown due to the needs of the "trigger gauge", which must "refill" before being used again. As a rule, Seraphim cannot use the skills from his "other classes" without first switching to that particular class, which takes a move. Thus, Seraphim could switch to another another class and then proceed to use the skill wished, but could not use a skill from another class without first switching.

Gunner skills:

Burst Shot: With the power of the mesh-sword-gun, Seraphim fires a series of shots in rapid succession. This occurs in five shots, each one doing a maximum of 30 damage. (Rapid*Attack) f or each shot.
1] 5 shots of (Rapid*Attack) (Max of 30*5) (Can target separate foes.)

Reenergize shot: With a burst of energy, Seraphim fires a shot straight up, which comes down and heals the target for (Rapid*Charge*Attack), for a max of 150 healed.
1] 1 shot of (Rapid*Charge*Attack) (Max of 150)

Elemental Shot: Throwing the "magic" he can manage into his mesh-sword-gun, Seraphim causes a dual burst of two opposite elements, targeting separate foes, causing an amount of serious damage to his opponent(s). (Charge*Attack) This does a max of 30 damage per shot.
1] Fires 4 shots, each of (Charge*Attack), max of 40 damage per target, not counting elemental weaknesses. Each of these shots is that of a differing element. (Fire, Grass, Elec, Water) This can target seperate foes.

Brandish skills:

Stone Splitter: Causes a giant slash that is said to be able to cut stone with the giant blade, causing (Rapid*Charge*Attack) damage to the opponent, with a max of 150.
1] Deals (Rapid*Charge*Attack), with a max of 150.

Twin Sunder: Comboing his blade slices with the break property, this particular attack focuses on breaking apart shields and the such, dealing double damage through the shield and sundering the shield, whatever it is.
1] Deals two strikes of (Charge*Attack), but with a max of 50 per strike, but if the opponent is using a shield of some kind, it deals double damage.

Aegis Shield: Since the sword of Brandish is frankly this big, Seraphim can hold the sword in front of him and block a certain amount of damage before it falls back down, specifically, ((Rapid*Charge*Attack)/2). (Max 150 blocked)
1] Creates a "barrier" of ((Rapid*Charge*Attack)/2) by blocking attacks with the sword. (Max 80)

[Currently Locked Skills From here on] [To be changed once 1.5b is gotten]

The cooldown of these attacks are not only dependent on the total damage, but the cooldown on Seraphim's sig attacks are shared, unless otherwise mentioned.
If it is below 20, it is 0. [Once per turn.]
If it is below 40, it is 1. [Once per every other turn]
If it is below 60, it is 2. [Once per every other other turn]
If it is below 80, it is 3. [You get the point, right?]
If it is below 100, it is 4. [Hopefully.]
... That's... Not ONE, not TWO, not THREE, not FOUR, not FIVE, but SIX different attacks. oo;
They all respond to the same cooldown, and it's basically an incredibly adaptable siggie.

I can only use sigs from a separate class by taking a turn to switch to that class. And since I haven't registered my 1.5, I can't use the bottom 3.

There'll be 3 more added once I get my 1.5b, but yeah.

This is a incredibly flexible siggie that devotes its attacks to differing types of things depending on the situation.

And the fact I can't get any decent amount of skills any way else.
Added: Seraphim's cooldowns are shared unless expressedly metnioned with all other signature attacks.
I'm okay with this as long as you never ask for it to progress under the new caps.

Ever. You accomplish that manyfold by advancing your buster stats and by unlocking new classes.
Considering the fact that my 3rd, and 4th, will increasingly let me use these abilities, I'll reply with a more than confident yes, unless the buying of process upgrades is actually unlimited, which means I would have to eventually get an upgrade at SOME point. It'd probably add new skills rather than upgrade current ones, though.
I'll just wait for a second opinion, but I guess I'm ok with this.
Okay, here's my beef with each attack.

Gunner1: The max is over the cap, but since you can't boost it, I think its fine.

Gunner2: Different mechanics, but basically the same thing, so this is fine as well.

Gunner3: Nope. Now way. If you want to use a foreign element in your attack, you need to boost your cooldown.

Brand1: Same as the first two parts, so this works as well.

Brand2: Still a bit confused on the mechanics of this one, but it sounds like a break attack. Since you're not break, I say no.

Brand3: So now a barrier? You're not heal, so no.

As it was pointed out to me, you wouldn't even let Shuryou have a passive sig that only gave him a Wind sub type, so there's no way you should be allowed to have so many sub type attributes with no added cooldown. This is hax, way hax. You get to choose whether you do damage, block damage, or break defenses. Its a Signature ATTACK, not attacks.
It wasn't only Wind Subtype he wanted, he wanted Omnishoes. I thought that would be a bit too much, but if you'd allow that...

Gunner1: The max is over the cap, but since you can't boost it, I think its fine.

Gunner2: Different mechanics, but basically the same thing, so this is fine as well.

Gunner3: Nope. Now way. If you want to use a foreign element in your attack, you need to boost your cooldown.
Response: Okay, I'll do that. How about +2 to the cooldown when I use this?

Brand1: Same as the first two parts, so this works as well.

Brand2: Still a bit confused on the mechanics of this one, but it sounds like a break attack. Since you're not break, I say no.
Response: The 1.5 that has to be activated while using this attack makes me break.

Brand3: So now a barrier? You're not heal, so no.
Response: I believe it goes more along the lines of using the sword like a rockcube, only it doesn't break into miniscule pieces at the end. Barrier? I suppose, then. How about /2'ing that after the damage calcs there? ((Rapid*Charge*Attack)/2) by blocking attacks with the sword. (Max 80)
The point isn't the damage, the point is that this is a god mod. People have to choose whether their attack is a block, damage, effect, or some combination of both. They can't have it so that they can just choose whenever they want to use it. A sig attack can't be 'either this or that, depending on my mood", it has to be, "this is exactly what it does". Read my response to the question Shuryou posed in the Everything You Ever Wanted to Know, just so its clear why I think this is so rediculous.
What if I took two out?

2.0a] Skill Up

Seraphim receives skills allowing him greater movement and better adaption to circumstances as well as aid his allies and go to the defeat foes more easily with a greater range of skills. They are all listed under the same cooldown due to the needs of the "trigger gauge", which must "refill" before being used again. As a rule, Seraphim cannot use the skills from his "other classes" without first switching to that particular class, which takes a move. Thus, Seraphim could switch to another another class and then proceed to use the skill wished, but could not use a skill from another class without first switching.

Gunner skills:

Reenergize shot: With a burst of energy, Seraphim fires a shot straight up, which comes down and heals the target for (Rapid*Charge*Attack), for a max of 150 healed.

Elemental Shot: Throwing the "magic" he can manage into his mesh-sword-gun, Seraphim causes a dual burst of two opposite elements, targeting separate foes, causing an amount of serious damage to his opponent(s). (Charge*Attack) This does a max of 30 damage per shot.
1] Fires 4 shots, each of (Charge*Attack), max of 40 damage per target, not counting elemental weaknesses. Each of these shots is that of a differing element. (Fire, Grass, Elec, Water) This can target seperate foes.

Brandish skills:

Twin Sunder: Comboing his blade slices with the break property, this particular attack focuses on breaking apart shields and the such, dealing double damage through the shield and sundering the shield, whatever it is.
1] Deals two strikes of (Charge*Attack), but with a max of 50 per strike, but if the opponent is using a shield of some kind, it deals double damage.

Aegis Shield: Since the sword of Brandish is frankly this big, Seraphim can hold the sword in front of him and block a certain amount of damage before it falls back down, specifically, ((Rapid*Charge*Attack)/2). (Max 150 blocked)
1] Creates a "barrier" of ((Rapid*Charge*Attack)/2) by blocking attacks with the sword. (Max 80)

The cooldown of these attacks are not only dependent on the total damage, but the cooldown on Seraphim's sig attacks are shared, unless otherwise mentioned.

Quote (EonOmega)

What if I took two out?

2.0a] Skill Up

Gunner skills:

Brandish skills:

1. Maxes out at 125 anyhow.
2. Maxes out at 25 for each shot. Only useful if it's counting weaknesses.
3. Maxes out at 25 for each strike.
4. You messed up, it seems. You're not creating a barrier AND blocking. Regardless, with current system, blocks max of 62.5.

So... unless you're increasing the caps for Buster NaviCust, the "maximums" you put on yourself is irrelevant.

I'll give you some time to revise.
That was with the bonuses I was planning to receive, but yeah, I'll revise.

*sigh*
Skill Up

Gunner skills:

Reenergize shot: With a burst of energy, Seraphim fires a shot straight up, which comes down and heals the target for (Rapid*Charge*Attack*2), for a max of 120 healed.
1] 1 shot of (Rapid*Charge*Attack*2) (Max of 120)

Elemental Shot: Throwing the "magic" he can manage into his mesh-sword-gun, Seraphim causes a triple burst of differing elements, targeting separate foes, causing an amount of serious damage to his opponent(s). (Charge*Attack*2) This does a max of 40 damage per shot.
1] Fires 3 shots, each of (Charge*Attack*2), max of 40 damage per target, not counting elemental weaknesses. Each of these shots is that of a differing element. (Fire, Grass, Elec, Water) This can target seperate foes.

Brandish skills:

1] Deals two strikes of (Charge*Attack*2), but with a max of 50 per strike, but if the opponent is using a shield of some kind, it deals double damage. This pierces through defenses such as rockcube and stuffs.

Aegis Shield: Since the sword of Brandish is frankly this big, Seraphim can hold the sword in front of him and block a certain amount of attacks before it falls back down, specifically, ((Charge+Rapid)/2). This acts more like a blocking mechanism.
1] Creates a several one-hit "barriers" equal to ((charge+rapid)/2) by blocking attacks with the sword. The cooldown for this is equal to the number of barriers. These last until the next turn.

... I guess this is as balanced as it will ever get.

Tentatively Approved.