Smoketouched.GMO

Created by Twi in my latest mission and given to me as a reward .GMO, thus not requiring any of my free .GMO slots. But I would like to register it!

Quote (Twi)

Smoketouched.GMO

When in this GMO, Mary is styled in a more Netopian design of a nun's habit-- at least, the stripper version. Her head is uncovered, with small bangles that look like grasping hands curled around individual locks of her wet-looking pink hair, and her lips sport a dark gray shade of lipstick that is distinctly reminiscent of stage fog. Where ordinarily there would be a wimple covering her neck and upper shoulders, her habit instead bares her skin, culminating in a loose, white-trimmed, curved neckline that appears as though one too many shifts could send it sliding right off. Wrapped around her neck is, instead of a cross, a small vial of a thick-looking purple liquid, and directly underneath it her habit's loose neckline dips even further in a v shape, exposing a good amount of her cleavage. Below this Mary's habit clings loosely to her shoulders, as a sleeping gown does, and comes down to taper off into a pair of loose-ended sleeves. The vials of holy water that are normally wrapped around Mary's waist are filled instead with a smoke that seems just a little alive in this GMO, but the effect is the same. The taste is unknown.

Further down past that, the long dress of the traditional habit has been thrown out entirely, instead being swapped for a three-tiered skirt that comes all the way down to Mary's ankles in the back, but rises progressively higher as the fabric twists around to the front, stopping in an inverted V-cut and at a point just slightly higher than a miniskirt. The cut of this skirt shows off Mary's legs completely; they are clad in a pair of thin, light-gray thigh-highs that are patterned with the outlines of hands grabbing her legs, and at the top they are capped off by the strips of a set of black garters, teasing at what hides just barely behind her skirt. Mary's feet in the meanwhile are dipped in a black pair of two-inch heels with thick soles that make imposing little clacks whenever she walks. They're also pretty good for stomping the sin out of someone. Or so I hear.