I made a stupid mistake

Story goes as following: I wanted to turn Djinni more into a ninja, so I decided she needed stabby slicy weapons. I gave it to her, but I'm not actually USING them. Without realizing it, however, I gave Djinni an entirely different weapon that is 1. More fun to use; 2. More unique; 3. Something that was part of her outfit. As such... I'd like to edit her profile to remove the daggers and make her custom weapon the one I had been using anyway.

Appearance:
Djinni has a slim body of 6 feet tall with cupsize E. While it's not obvious from a quick glance, Djinni's body is fairly muscled but does not take away her feminine figure. Her skin is tanned, her eyes are of a charcoal black color and her hair color is a vivid red.
Covering the top of Djinni's head is a white turban with a circular ruby inserted in a golden ring at its front. From the sides and back come white colored cloth that reaches down to Djinni's shoulders. At the back of the turban is a hole through which Djinni's long ponytail comes, the ponytail easily reaching her hips. At the base of Djinni's ponytail, like a clasp, is her emblem inserted in a golden ring. The emblem is a black female silhouette in a passive floating pose and arms outstretched to the sides, a red flame behind her with the rest of the background being orange. Beneath the cloth and on top of Djinni's ears are white audio receivers without her emblem on either.
Covering Djinni's chest is a skintight white top that starts just below her eyes, covering her nose and mouth, and ends at a point to leave room for an ample amount of skin from the underside of her breasts yet nothing risky. Covering her back and around her shoulders, also covering practically her entire upper arms, is a cape that's white from the outside but the inside is a clear red that shines with the properties of a ruby. The cape is held together with a clasp at the front, a ruby inserted in a golden ring, and reaches her ankles in length. The cape's width is big enough for Djinni to hold it similar like a robe.
Around each of her wrists Djinni wears a slim golden bracelet. Around her left wrist is another golden bracelet, slightly higher on her arm than the other bracelet, from which hangs a short golden chain, long enough for the end to reach the palm of her hand, with a circular ruby at the end. On the ringfinger of her right hand she wears a golden ring with a ruby embedded in it.
She wears a pair of white Arabian pants which is kept up with a golden ring around Djinni's hips with the size of a belt. On her feet are white leather-looking shoes that are pointed and curved at the end. Djinni's right ankle is encircled by a golden ring. Djinni is capable of transforming her body, from the ring around her hips and everything below it, into a transparent red trail of data. She basically only does this when she is going to go into the air.

Custom Weapon:
Djinni's weapon is the entire cape she wears, from the bottom to the jewel at the front that holds it together. From the cape's inside she can fire any sort of attack that is required of her. For melee combat the cape can go along her arm and wrap around it to form a spear point or the cape can split apart in two halves and wrap around each arm and hand to form spear points.
You're stupid for making this mistake. I'm awesome for approving its fix.

So awesome.