Appearance Changed/Condensed

I originally just wanted to add the line about the new rings, but then I decided to redo Rose's whole appearance. I also discovered through this exercise that I'm way too wordy and have serious difficulty cutting out unnecessary words.

On the bright side, this is about half as long as my current description, so improvement is nice. Even if it is still too long, it's shorter.

Quote ()

Appearance:

Rose is a girl who looks her age. Her face is small, pointed, cute, and feminine. She stands at the fairly tiny height of 5'2" and weighs only 100 pounds, keeping her fairly slim. Her hair is straight, rich brown, and comes just past her shoulder blades, when she leaves it down. She often puts it up in a ponytail, making it appear a bit shorter. She wears her hair without bangs, leaving her green eyes unobstructed. She accentuates her features slightly using make up, most visible in the rose color of her lips.

She wears a long sleeved black shirt with the outline of a heart formed by pink rhinestones on the chest. This ends where her small white skirt begins, though the skirt ends only shortly after that. For the sake of her modesty, she wears a pair of white biker shorts under her skirt. For the sake of fashion, she wears her favorite pink belt over it, which sits high on one hip and sinks low by the other. Rose's high top shoes are this same pink color. Beneath these she wears a pair of tall black socks, which stretch over her knees and a bit beyond.

On each hand, Rose wears a number of rings. These consist mainly of gold and silver bands, though there is a ring with an emerald and a pink band among them. Of note are two recent additions, a blue band and a gray band, honoring her friendships with Sabrina and Zeo, respectively. She also wears a small gold hoop in each ear, and a pink elastic as a bracelet around her wrist, which can be used to put her hair up when needed.
Look fine, approved.