Shin and Shuilong.exe

Operator
Name: Fujiwara Shin
Appearance: 5' 8", black matted hair, red eyes, black sunglasses, black gloves, black tanktop, long black pants, black boots. Asian skin.
Personality: A netop who hails from the country of Yumland and is fairly skilled in martial arts. Cheerful, likes to crack jokes with people, and overly random. However, when there's a serious situation, he becomes serious as well, trying to analyze the situation and think of a way out.
PET Modifications: An Azure blue colored Progress PET with many USB ports in order to connect random electronics to it. (i.e Keyboard, GPS attacthment, holographic projectors, etc.)

NetNavi
Name: Shuilong.exe
Element: Aqua
Type: N/A
Appearance: 6' 2" A navi with a dragon's head that has a ruby placed on the forehead. Yellow eyes with black lizard-like pupils. His body is composed of mainly light blue multi-sectioned armor with red at the tips where the other pieces connect. Where his hands are, he has a Dragonhead surrounding the hand and covering them almost completely, so it seems like he has two more heads in the place of hands. He also has a tail made out of the same multi-sectioned armor, but with no red lining. The navi symbol on his chest is that of a blue serpent biting its tail with a single drop of water in the center.
Personality: Shuilong is more serious at times than his operator and lectures Shin on many different things. He likes to help others that seem to need it, even if they admit that they don't. In battle, the dragon navi's seemingly natural instinct for battle, just wants to make him kick some virus butt.
Custom Weapon: Dragon Buster, Shuilong's right dragonhead converts the hand into a gun barrel and shoots out blue lasers at the enemy.
Signature Attack: Dragon Storm. Shuilong extends his arms towards the enemy and delivers 60 punches that each cost 1 DMG to the opponent. 3 turn cooldown
Clones? No wai!

Needs a Charged attack description, tho!
Charged Attack: Fires a giant blue laser blast dealing Aqua Damage to the opponent.

Carry overing...

Chips: Sword, Minibomb, Boomerang1
2 HP Memories
1 Speed Upgrade.

That's all. Oh and delete the stuff on my homepage please.

EDIT: CRAP! Forgot about my Level 2, voucher for that please...
x_x

That's way too much sir.

Quote ()

Old members may choose any two of the following.

-Select up to three chips that you own not exceeding a total value of 5000Z from Higure's chip store. Note that chips carried over must be available for purchase from Higure's store.

-Select up to 2 navicust programs that you own not exceeding a total value of 5000Z from Meijin's navicust shop.

-Vouchers for a level 2 signature attack and a level 1.5 signature attack, assuming you had both to begin with

-Up to 2 HP Memories OR 2 Navicust Expansions, assuming you had them to begin with.

-1 speed upgrade, assuming you had it.

So, any TWO of those things.
My bad.

Chips: Sword, Minibomb, and Boomerang1
2 Hp Memories
Sounds good to me.

APPROVED!

GET: Newbie Chip Pack: Cannon x1, Shotgun x1, RageClaw x1
GET: Newbie NaviCust Pack: Undershirt, Attack +1, Rapid +1, Charge +1

Make profile threads for both Operator/Navi, and make a Signature!
Will do