Tons o' stuff.

First: I'd like to convert my Buster upgrades (1 of each) into their PowerUP versions. Since I haven't bought any NC upgrades, my NC stays the same.

Second: Melody has 37 bugfrags. I'd like to spend them on the following:

HP V1 (10 points)
HP V2 (20 points)

This leaves me with 7 bugfrags, and Melody's stats at the following:

HP: 60
Attack: 10
Speed: 1

Third: I'd like to change Trenn's appearance (And personality) around a bit.

Quote (OLD)

Trenn Hiyazaku
Sex: Male!
Description: Around 6' tall, with a lanky build and a pale complexion. His hair's a dark brown color, pulled back into a small ponytail that, despite urging from his friends, he refuses to have cut off. He wears a gray undershirt and a brown leather jacket, with a large pair of musical notes overlaid across each other in an embroidered design on the back. He also wears a pair of blue jean pants, with a pair of gray socks and a pair of brown shoes finishing off the ensemble.

Personality: Trenn's generally upbeat, and usually thinking before he acts. He's got a good heart and a kooky personality, but he does have moments where he acts a bit away from the norm. He's also a bit protective of his friends.

Quote (NEW)

Trenn Hiyazaku
Description: Around 6'2 tall, with a lanky build and slightly tanned skin-- albeit with an average complexion. His hair's a dark brown color, pulled back into a small ponytail that, despite urging from his friends, he refuses to have cut off. Trenn's normal attire is a gray undershirt and a brown leather jacket, with a large pair of musical notes overlaid across each other in an embroidered design on the back. He also wears a pair of blue jean pants, with a pair of gray socks and a pair of brown shoes finishing off the ensemble.

Personality: At first take Trenn comes across as normal, if a bit smart. Generally good at being upbeat even when he doesn't feel like it, he's also outgoing in most things he does, refusing to let much keep him down. At the same time, however, Trenn sometimes worries that his smarts can intimidate some people-- there's also his bad habit of speaking wordily, which can be confusing for others-- or so he thinks.

I would've just done the buster changes in the topic for them, but since I had other things to do as well I figured I'd put them here as well.
SP upgrades approved, Operator edits approved, buster change approved.

Twi GET: PowerUP x3 (Buster Stats: 2/2/2)
Twi LOSE: Attack+1, Rapid+1, Charge+1
LEVEL CHANGE: +3 Levels