Momo.SP

Name: Momo.SP

Appearance: Momo would have you to believe that she was just a little, furry, bat girl that can't fight, but, of course, looks are deceiving. Momo is about the size of a typical first grader with red eyes and is covered in head to toe with a curly, thick white fur with typical bat-like features such as long ears. large and sharp fangs. Claws as her feet. etc. She was given bits and pieces of Koumori's data, making her a "Daughter" of Koumori's on a technicality, but several things about her appearance are different, besides the apparent height and age difference. Her wings are on her back, as opposed to being her arms, though they are small, they can easily carry her small, light body up into the air. Her arms are long, with claws at the end, but not enough so to make her look more like a freak than she is, though, a thin red stripe goes down the middle of her arms in four directions. She also has curly pink hair that goes down to the back of her knees, though it seems as though it would get in the way of combat, she can manipulate it to a certain extent by way of signature attacks. She also has the potential to age rapidly as her levels increase, going from her child stages up to a teenager and then a young adult, changes are made to reflect her age and what stage of development she is currently at.

Personality: She acts, mostly, like any little girl being infatuated to the point of annoyance for her "Mother" Koumori. She is very curious and acts accordingly, be it a navi's buster in her face to a virus and how they move and attack. She will mostly do what Koumori will say, to a point of course, where her instincts, and some of Koumori's intellect, kicks in and will, of course, argue with her to the point she acts upon her own. Of course, she isn't very combat hardened yet at this stage in her development and tends to run or hide, if at all possible, in normal combat situations but, in a more dangerous combat situation, such as being confronted by another navi or a more powerful virus, instinct takes over her want to survive. She also has a tendency to call Koumori "Mama", "Mother" or, just to piss her off, "Adoptive Mama/Mother".

Element: Normal
Subtype: Bug
MAMA I JUST KILLED A MET
PUT A FANG AGAINST HIS HAT
CLAMPED MY JAW DEAD LIKE THAT

MAMA LIFE HAD JUST BEGUN
BUT THEN I HAD TO GO AND
GET IT ALL APPROVED
Momo's level: 0
Koumori's level: 6
Bugfrags: 208

Purchased upgrades
Flight: Planeswalking (100 bugfrags, +5 levels)
Attack+ V1 (10 bugfrags, +1 level)

Bugfrags after purchases: 98
Momo's level after upgrades: 0--->6
Koumori's level after Momo's upgrades: 6--->7

And since Momo is past level 5 at this point, she gains a GMO for her liking, to which I will save for a later date.
Nothing too complicated

Approved