Ray Shade and ScytheMan

Operator
Name: Ray Shade
Appearance: Tall and thin, Jon Shade has spikey red hair and blue eyes. He wears a huge yellow coat with many hidden pockets, as to hold all of his gadgets, parts, and other stuff, and black jeans. His coat has his Navi's symbol on it, along with a strange, runelike symbol in the style of a Navi symbol.
Personality: He is very calm, though makes jokes at times. Living in ElecTown, he is in the perfect place to fufill his dreams - to create a world-changing invention, and make the perfect navi. He sees his Navi as a partner, and even like a brother.
PET Modifications: PET is black, and has a larger screen

NetNavi

Name: ScytheMan
Element: Normal
Type: N/A
Appearance: ScytheMan, a white NormalNavi with a skull for a head, carries his TriScythe on his back and uses it with his left hand. His left arm - besides his shoulder - is skeletal, while his right arm is normal. His right hand is almost always a NormalBuster. His symbol, a line with three smaller lines coming out of it, represents his TriScythe and is on his left and right shoulder.
Personality:Calm and passive, he blocks enemy attacks while analyzing the enemy's weak point. He was originally a NormalNavi, until customized by his operator, Ray Shade. Because of this, he has confidence in his operators skills, but is unsure of his own. To Ray's dismay, ScytheMan sees himself as Ray's servant, rather than a teammate.
Custom Weapon: TriScythe - a scythe with a dark brown handle, this has three parallel blades made of a black, shiny metal.
Signature Attack: Two attacks in a row: first swings scythe for 30 damage, and then raises his right hand and uses a spell doing 20 damage and stuns opponent. 2-turn cooldown is needed afterwards.
Looks good so far. Gonna ask that you add a bit to the descriptions. Also, are all three blades on his weapon parallel or are they sticking out at various angles? (Just curious)
I added the part about the blades being parallel. I cannot think of what I should add to the description, though.
Ignore this.
One turn of CD would have to be 20 damage. The problem with what you want is an effect basically equates to 20 damage, which means another turn of cooldown. Stun can be helpful at times, you just need to know how to use it.
If my current sig is alright, I think I shall keep it this way. What do I need to add?
Just make the appearances a bit longer. I think that's all you need yet.
I added a little to my profile.
Looks fine. Just one more thing before I approve you and this has to do with your sig again: The ratio between damage and CDs in attacks is now 1 turn for every 40 damage. Also, the cap for your level 1 is 70. So what I can let you do is increase your damage by 10 and lower the cooldown to 2. Want to do that?

Quote (MajinBooger)

Looks fine. Just one more thing before I approve you and this has to do with your sig again: The ratio between damage and CDs in attacks is now 1 turn for every 40 damage. Also, the cap for your level 1 is 70. So what I can let you do is increase your damage by 10 and lower the cooldown to 2. Want to do that?

That sounds great! Thank you.
Well then, just edit those changes in and you'll be on your way. Lemme know once you finish.
Done!
Approved. Post where required.

GET CHIP: Rageclaw, Cannon, Shotgun
GET NCP: Undershirt, Rapid+1, Charge+1, Attack+1