3rd Op Switch

Old profile:

Quote ()

Operator 3
Name: Kaeru Funzori
Appearance: She has long brown hair that almost matches her eye color, and usually wears a white shirt loose over a purple polo shirt, along with blue jeans and pink and white (mostly white) sneakers. She also has pink ribbons in her hair. (Closest example would be this girl ... whoever she is)
Personality: She is hot-headed and cocky, always beleiving her abilities to be the best ever, no exceptions. When she is defeated, however, she refuses to beleive it, brushing it off with farfetched explanations.
PET Modifications: PeT is colored red with black lining.

Proposed change:

Quote ()

Operator 3
Name: Marie Cage
Appearance: Marie has very long black hair. Her clothing trends are influenced by goth-rock culture, shown in her tendency to wear reds and blacks, along with silver chains and a crucifix pendant. Usually, she wears what seems to be the upper half of a black corset with a collar and a red tie with a white spider-web motif. Under that, she wears a grey vest-top with black butterflies. She also wears a black-and-red tartan mini-skirt, with a red belt decorated with silver studs joined to others at the edges. The skirt itself has crucifixes along the bottom edge, alternating between black and white. She wears a similar belt on her right wrist, however it is thicker. Oddly, she wears a black fingerless glove on her right hand and a black sleeve on her other arm. To top off the look, her nails are painted red and she wears two crucifixes around her neck and a heart-like jewel on her right arm. (Example picture here. Wings do NOT function, or are part of the character)
Personality: Marie is care-free and hyperactive, usually to the disdain of her older brother. Despite this, however, the two get along famously. Marie enjoys net-battling and virus-busting, but will not go out of her way to get into fights.
PET Modifications: PeT is colored red with black lining.
Added Notes: Marie is the younger sister of Matt Cage, Firewolf's operator. Despite being a continent apart, their family moved to Netopia to keep him company. While operated by Marie, Shinokami does not use Kafziel or Irkalla, instead wielding a large white crucifix chained to his back, named 'Cruciare', which is bladed on all adges and used for powerful attacks. He also has two large handguns, one white and one black, each with a red blade attached to the barrel-end, named 'Sanctus' and 'Obscurum' respectively. While Sanctus and Obscurum are used normally, Cruciare is too heavy to wield normally and is used only in specific situations (SigAttacks)

Also, partially a question, but if I'm going to bring back Matt and Firewolf as contacts, NOT playable, of Marie, would I need to post their descriptions in there, too?

I have no right to say about the usage on Firewolf and Matt in subplot-related material. I'm allowed to use Soryu and Persephone though. If it's only for subplot and not random-out-of-the-blue, it should be fine. No appearances are necessary. You can give a quick overview of what they wear in your topic/post. Most of us know the two.