Lvl 0 GMO pseudo-rewrite

Quote ()

-Name: Casual.GMO
Description: Pianissimo sheds his normal armor, revealing shoulder-length, rough-looking pale green hair, dark red shades barely large enough to obscure his eyes, a black leather jacket over a dark gray shirt, and black pants. The shirt has a symbol of a black katana cutting a musical note in half. Though he appears to be wearing the same boots, they are now just that, boots, rather than part of his armor. Pianissimo's custom weapon in this form is his hands, which shape the air immediately surrounding them into blades just as deadly as any katana.

Okay, that was my first GMO. Which I have never used. Given the way Majin's planning on doing things in the future, I'm going to make a few slight changes to it.

-Name: Erimus.GMO
Description: Pianissimo sheds his normal armor, revealing shoulder-length, rough-looking pale green hair, dark red shades barely large enough to obscure his eyes, a long black leather jacket over a dark gray shirt and black pants. The jacket has many pockets on the inside, most filled with small weapons only activated by signature programs or battlechips. The shirt has the requiem emblem on it, a musical note on a tombstone. The boots he wears are completely different from the ones on his armor, obsidian in appearance, spiked on the heel, and crafted specifically to increase mobility. Pianissimo's custom weapon in this form is his hands, which shape the air immediately surrounding them into blades just as deadly as any katana.

So, no really big differences. The weapons on the inside of his jacket are just how he uses battlechips and stuff.
Approved, etc etc.

-Twi