A leisurely CEO-y break in Kotobuki

A good day, a nice breeze and a temperature that was cold but not freezing, Ava had a nice leisurely break at a local cafe, sipping away at a black coffee in her hands, the CEO keeping herself half-way composed for the moment as a particularly harsh wind blew into her face, ruffling her hair to do so. Mmmmm. Delicious. Always nice to be able to come here. Favorite place of mine. She mused to herself, taking another sip of her coffee until the entire cup was gone. Mmmm. So...find that "bounty" place for me? She asked to nobody, a deep...but quiet masculine voice coming from her side. It was...there. Exactly where I was told. the voice spoke, slowly and calculatedly. Got a bounty. It's in this area's network. Called FirePhoenix, gives a wideshot-esque chip. Net's...changed in the last seven years... The voice continued, not sure how to go forward on this. Sounds like as good a place as any. Please go out and eliminate some viruses for me. I'll keep an eye on you, send chips, that kinda deal. Got such a good deal on getting that dumb girl out of her debt~ The woman spoke, before ordering another coffee, pulling out an extremely bulky PET from her side, the holster custom made for such a thing. Yes...master. The voice spoke again before departing to the networks nearby without another word.
Time had passed from his first exploration into the nets in seven long years, Kemix had a few aches in his body, most of them from the programs in his owner's PET shoving upgrades where they do not belong (An HP memory is NOT SUPPOSED TO GO THERE), his body repaired...and his signatures reworked entirely, Kemix began to get up from a sitting position, stretching out his armor clad body as he did. He would jack himself back into the net...except his operator had a different place for him to be at this time around after the upgrades.